At DSB Heating we are proud engineers that are able to provide you with a fully comprehensive Powerflushing service, with a reliable and competitive service for domestic and commercial properties.
The aim of Powerflushing is to save you money, improve efficiency, increase the lifespan of your heating system and help prevent breakdowns. The boiler will also produce less noise after a Powerflushing process.
We use the latest Power Flush equipment, which delivers water at high velocity but at low pressure.
So… What is Powerflushing?
Powerflushing is a method of using powerful chemicals to flush out any sludge or debris that has made a home in your radiators or central heating. Using special equipment throughout the Powerflushing process, the water will then be able to flow freely through the central heating system and heat your home efficiently, which is perfect for the forthcoming winter months.
Tip- What is also important if a Powerflush is not carried out and you are experiencing some of the reasons below, your boiler could get damaged, which means more money for a new boiler.
Do you need a Powerflush? Below are some reasons why you may need one.
- Some rooms in your home might be colder than others- The Powerflushing process may be able to solve this issue. Making sure that the heating system is clean will ensure that your home is heated all at the same time and no room will feel colder than others. Also if your radiators have cold spots throughout them, Powerflushing will enable you to have radiators that are in great working order.
- The home is taking a long while to heat up- This simply means Powerflushing could speed up the central heating, and get your home warm quicker in the Winter months.
- Bleeding radiators too much- If the water from the radiators is dark and discoloured, this can mean a buildup of sludge and debris in your heating system.
- Problem with the hot water- Everyone needs hot water and it’s awful when we don’t have hot water or it’s limited. Powerflushing could be the answer to all your problems. It will flush the sludge and rust and provide you with a heating system that is efficient all year round.
- New boiler- If you are in the need of a new boiler, Powerflushing is a good service to have done before the new boiler is installed, to save any damage to the new boiler.
Contact DSB Heating & Mechanical Services Ltd today to book in a Powerflush or for more information.