It is required by law that all employers, people in control of premises or rental properties (Landlords), have a Legionella Risk Assessment in place.
At DSB Heating & Mechanical Services we are fully trained in all aspects of Legionaires disease and the risks associated with exposing employees, tenants, residents and visitors to Legionella.
We can carry out a fully certified Legionella Risk Assessment that covers:
- Initial assessment
- Water System Schematic Diagram(s)
- Inspection/Testing for Legionella
- Recommendations for Remedial Works to minimise legionella risk
- Recommendations for on-going monitoring
- Log book for record keeping
- Treatment records and Certification
If the assessment we carry out suggests that a risk exists, then DSB can undertake the works to rectify and provide future support and piece of mind including:
- Water tank cleaning
- Water tank refurbishment
- Replacing of pipework
- Regular inspections
You can trust DSB to carry out a quality Legionella Risk Assessment and be there to support if and when needed.